- 1 Is Eric Church the chief?
- 2 Why does Eric Church have chief on his guitar strap?
- 3 Where did Eric Church get the nickname Chief?
- 4 Is Eric Church still married?
- 5 Who is Eric Church’s wife?
- 6 What is Eric Church’s biggest hit?
- 7 Who has Eric Church opened for?
- 8 What is Eric Church’s nickname?
- 9 Does Kip Moore have a wife?
- 10 Is Eric Church married and have children?
Is Eric Church the chief?
The North Carolina native has long been known as “The Chief,” a nickname he unintentionally took on when his career first began. Church’s grandfather was the chief of police in Granite Falls, North Carolina and everyone referred to him as such.
Why does Eric Church have chief on his guitar strap?
Eric’s maternal grandfather was Chief of Police in Granite Falls, N.C., for 27 years. Everyone called him “ Chief,” including Eric’s dad. When Eric’s backing band dubbed him “ Chief,” the title felt full-circle. “How I am during the day is nothing like I am onstage,” said Eric.
Where did Eric Church get the nickname Chief?
Chief is the name of Eric’s Church iconic 2011 album, but he actually got his nickname after he started wearing sunglasses on stage, people started calling him “ Chief ” because they thought he looked like a police officer.
Is Eric Church still married?
Eric Church and his wife Katherine Blasingame have been married since 2008. They now share two kids together, sons Boone McCoy Church, 8, and Tennessee Hawkins Church, 4.
Who is Eric Church’s wife?
Country music singer-songwriter Eric Church’s wife Katherine Blasingame Church is his perfect partner at home and on the road.
What is Eric Church’s biggest hit?
- Springsteen. Eric Church. Peaked at #1 on 4.20.2012.
- Like A Wrecking Ball. Eric Church. Peaked at #5 on 4.17.2015.
- Smoke A Little Smoke. Eric Church.
- Drink In My Hand. Eric Church.
- Record Year. Eric Church.
- Talladega. Eric Church.
- Homeboy. Eric Church.
- The Only Way I Know. Jason Aldean With Luke Bryan & Eric Church.
Who has Eric Church opened for?
Although he’s brought other artists on tour with him in the past, Church revealed that his 2017 tour will not include any opening acts. Since the Holdin’ My Own Tour won’t have any artists opening for Church, he will play two sets during each concert with an intermission in between the two.
What is Eric Church’s nickname?
Eric Church has a record called Chief, a charity named Chief Cares and is known by many in the country industry by that nickname, but it isn’t entirely his to claim: His grandpa had it first.
Does Kip Moore have a wife?
It is believed the relationship is ‘heating up. ‘” Another Mediamass article states that the Washington Daily News confirmed that Kip actually got married to an unnamed longtime girlfriend in an intimate ceremony.
Is Eric Church married and have children?
Eric Church is all about being a doting dad. Though it feels like the country music star is always on the road for his legendary career, he doesn’t jeopardize his time with his family because his wife, Katherine Blasingame, and their two kids, Boone McCoy and Tennessee Hawkins, never leave his side.